Saturday, June 1, 2013

Prelude, one of many

Thoughts on writing: With much reading, there comes a desire to write. The head becomes full, and a need to share, reiterate, and convey a sense of worth – and time well-spent – is felt with increasing frequency.

There is much madness in this place, when observed with the perspective of a strict logician foolish logician.

We've been here for a while, but allow me to comment on our present day.

Who are you? To whom am I writing? I am writing for myself, it seems. I am writing with the hope to find people I would enjoy spending time with, now and in the future, perhaps even after my death. After all, and to perhaps give my own And I am writing with the hope that it will give me strength; it will help me remember the things that were important to me, and inspire provide me with some purpose on my terms, or at least the as much as that can be true (how dramatic! alas, for health)., as they say).

Writing is as noble I believe writing with something to say is a noble – and

In the march of history, I would like to take part, to play some role with some use.

We are at such. an. interesting. time. that it seems tragic to not see what's at the other end, to see where this goes, with passion and drive. What are we waiting for??? What do we have to see, or be told? Do we have to be given permission to do something with what we've been blessed? to bring people up, out of the slums, to share the experience of this world outside of death and poverty war and poverty. With this at my side, I write.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is good to have a purpose in life. Mom